This is the Manifesto from the recent Spanish people's struggle.
To read more about it, CLICK HERE >>
“We are ordinary people. We are like you: people, Who Get Up Every Morning to study, work or find a job, people Who Have family and friends. People, Who work hard Every Day to Provide a Better Future for Those around us.
Some of us Consider ourselves progressive, conservative Others. Some of us Are believers, Some not. Some of us Have Clearly defined ideologies, Others Are apolitical, But We Are All Concerned and angry about the Political, Economic, and social outlook Which we see around us: corruption Among Politicians, businessmen, bankers, Leaving us helpless, Without a voice.
This situation has Become normal, daily Suffering, Without hope. But if we join forces, we can change it. It's time to change things, time to build together a Better Society. Therefor, we Strongly Argue That:
- The Priorities of Society Must Be Any advanced Equality, progress, Solidarity, freedom of culture, sustainability and Development, welfare and people's happiness.
- These Are inalienable Truths That We Should Abide by In Our Society: the right to housing, employment, culture, health, education, Political Participation, free personal development, and consumer rights for a healthy and happy life.
- The current status of Our Government and Economic System Does Not Take Care of These rights, and in Many Ways is an obstacle to human progress.
- Democracy Belongs to the people (demos = people, kratos = government) Which Means That Government is made of Every one of us. However, in Spain MOST of the Political class events not does listen to us. Politicians Should Be Bringing Our Voice to the Institutions, facilitating the Political Participation of Citizens Through direct channels That Provides the Greatest Benefit to Society The Wider, Not to get rich and prosper at Our expense, Attending only to the Dictatorship of major holding and Economic Powers Them in power through to bipartidism Immovable headed by the acronym PP & PSOE.
- Lust for power and Its Accumulation in only a FEW; create Inequality, tension and injustice, Which Leads to Violence s, which we reject. The obsolete and unnatural Economic fuels the social model in a growing spiral machinery consume That Itself by Enriching a few and sends the rest Into Poverty. Until the collapse.
- The will and purpose of the current system is the Accumulation of money, NOT regarding efficiency and the welfare of Society. Wasting resources, Destroying the planet, and unhappy paro Creating Consumers.
- Citizens Are the gears of a machine Designed to Enrich a minority Which Does Not Regard our needs. We are anonymous, pero Without Us Would none of this exist, Because We move the world.
- If we as a Society Not learn to trust our future to an abstract economy, Which Benefits for never returns the most, We Can Eliminate the abuse That We Are All Suffering.
- We Need an Ethical Revolution. Instead of Placing money Above Human Beings, Shall we put it back to Our Service. We are people, NOT products. I am not a product of what i buy, why I buy and who I buy from.
For all of the above, I am Outraged.
I think I can change it.
I think I can help.
I know That together we can.
I think I can help.
I know That together we can.”